Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog Update

    For those of you trying to enter a blog or post a message, I believe you need to enter a comment down below.  Also, at the end of this page, is now an area to type in your name, years associated with Appleton or how associated.  I would love to start seeing people's names show up who are planning on attending! 
    Plans are still being finalized, but it looks like we will also have our community carnival and some form of a prepaid lunch available along with the actual recognition of Appleton and its history! 
    Thanks to all who are keeping an eye on this page.  If you enter the follow me part of this blog, you will get an email letting you know when something new has been posted.  If you would rather I post something than you entering a comment - please email me at cuezooandkids@aol.com
    Thanks,
    Linda
   

No comments:

Post a Comment